MAKKAH from Saudi Arabia, June 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – MyHotels â¢ (https://www.myhotels.sa/) recently announced that it is shifting to a four-day work week, after testing the hybrid model as a measure of efficiency and cost savings from March 2021. MyHotelsÂ® quickly noticed a sharp increase in productivity and employee satisfaction as well as reduced operating costs associated with reduced consumption of electricity and other utilities in just a few months. Citing several studies which describe the benefits of the reduced work week, including reducing employee stress, improving work quality and employee retention, MyHotelsÂ® plans to continue using the new model indefinitely. MyHotelsÂ® is the leading Saudi online travel agency (OTA), which recently created a hassle-free Umrah travel package for customers looking to enter Saudi Arabia on pilgrimage.
âWhat we found is that when we trust our employees to get the job done in less time, they are actually working harder and smarter,â said Emad Alabbas, CEO of MyHotelsÂ®. âWe have noticed that our staff are more creative, more punctual and more productive in general. A four-day work week focuses their attention more effectively and creates a better work-life balance. Employees report lower stress levels and higher engagement scores – our staff are just happier and much more motivated. Reducing working hours wisely has been a good decision, and we aim to continue to give our employees more time to spend with their families.
MyHotelsÂ® is a full service, Saudi online travel agency (OTA) offering tiered packages including:
- Hosting (Launched since January 2016): With relationships across the hospitality industry, MyHotelsÂ® offers accommodation reservation services through affiliates and partners, providing customers with direct prices and significant savings on a wide variety of accommodations. hotels, apartments, villas and inns covering over 1,000,000 accommodation / properties in 80,000 destinations worldwide.
- Transfers (Launched on March 2021): even the choice of shared or private transfers, will be reliable and safe airport to hotel pickup and hotel to airport transfers as well. Our range of transfers will ensure our clients get to where they want to go without any headache, with our range of transfers covering 700 destinations around the world.
- Activities / Vacation Packages (Launched since January 2016): Convenient vacation packages that combine transportation, accommodation, meals and entertainment activities under one price. When available, packages may also include the provision of a tourist guide for a wide variety of destinations: local, regional or international.
- Flight reservations and ticketing (Launched on June 2021): Reservations available from over 750 airlines and over 200 low-cost carriers worldwide, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- Visas (Launched since January 2016): Professional and timely visa services that include visa information and related travel information.
- MyHotelsÂ® Omra (Launched since april 2020): Omra B2C packages and Omra B2B booking. MyHotelsÂ® Omra A Official and approved member of the Saudi Global Distribution System Maqam (Saudi GDS), MyHotelsÂ® launched a comprehensive B2C travel service for Umrah in April 2020, which includes the issuance of an immediate electronic Umrah e-Visa to each traveler, allowing entry into Saudi Arabia. MyHotelsÂ® Omra also provides Omra services to Umrah operators and their external agents by giving them the possibility to book Mecca and hotels in Medina with a BRN identifier, so that they can issue Umrah visas for their groups. These services are identical for booking Umrah transfers.
Founded in Saudi Arabia in 2016 and headquartered in Mecca, MyHotelsÂ® is an online travel agency dedicated to worldwide travel packages, accommodation reservations and related services for both B2B and B2C customers. By leveraging positive relationships across the industry, MyHotelsÂ® has grown into a recognized and trusted global travel brand. Learn more about: www.MyHotels.SA
Emad Alabbas, CEO
+96611501881 & +966920033025