[225+ Pages Research Report] According to Facts and Factors market research report, the size and revenue share of the global ultra-high temperature (UHT) milk market is expected to increase from $ 121,396.3 million in 2020 to $ 219,590 million by 2026, to an annual CAGR growth of 10.2% during the forecast period 2021-2026. Key market company profiles included in the report along with their sales, revenue and strategies are NestlÃ© SA., Lactalis Group., Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited., Danone Group., Inner Mongolia Yili Group Company Limited., Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co.. Limit. and others.
/ EIN News / – New York, NY, July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Facts and Factors has released a new research report titled Ultra-high temperature (UHT) milk market by fat content (whole, semi-skimmed, skimmed), by product type (flavored, unflavored), by distribution channel (hypermarkets / supermarkets, specialty retailers, convenience stores , Others) by Region: Global and Regional Industry Outlook, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2026 Â».
âAccording to the recent research report, the demand for Ultra High Temperature (UHT) Milk Market size and share is expected to reach $ 219,590 million by 2026 from $ 121,396.3 million in 2020, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026 “
Global Ultra High Temperature (UHT) Milk Market: Overview
UHT milk is sterilized milk that has undergone heat treatment. Ultra high temperature treatment destroys milk spores and germs while preserving essential vitamins and nutrients. UHT (ultra high temperature) milk is heated for 1 or 2 seconds above (275 degrees F), which increases milk yield without the introduction of preservatives. UHT milk is typically packaged aseptically, allowing it to be consumed directly from the carton without the need to heat it. It can be stored at room temperature, which requires the use of refrigeration and cold chains to a minimum. Due to these considerations, the UHT milk market is booming in both developed and developing countries. UHT milk has also made its way into homes without refrigerators and areas where milk is scarce.
Request your Free Sample Global Ultra-High Temperature (UHT) Milk Market Report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/ultra-high-temperature-milk-market
(The free sample of this report is readily available upon request).
Our free sample report includes:
- 2020 updated Report Introduction, Industry Overview and In-Depth Analysis
- Impact analysis of the COVID-19 epidemic included
- Research report of over 225 pages (inclusion of updated research)
- Provide chapter-by-chapter guidance on request
- Updated regional analysis 2020 with graphical representation of size, share and trends
- Includes updated list of tables and figures
- The updated report includes major market players with their business strategy, sales volume, and revenue analysis
- Facts and Factors Research Methodology
(Note: The sample in this report is updated with the COVID-19 impact analysis before delivery)
Major players in the industry market
- NestlÃ© SA.
- Lactalis Group.
- Fonterra Cooperative Group Limited.
- Danone Group.
- Inner Mongolia Yili Group Company Limited.
- Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co. Limited.
- Arla Foods.
- Sodiaal Group.
- Bongrain SA.
- Lala Group
- CV SAB
- DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH.
- Unternehmensgruppe Theo MÃ¼ller GmbH & Co. KG.
- Parmalat SpA
- Dairy Partners Americas Brasil Ltd
For an additional revised list of major market players 2020-2021, request a sample report: https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/ultra-high-temperature-milk-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the projected market size and growth rate of the Ultra-High Temperature (UHT) Milk market?
- What are the key factors driving the Ultra-High Temperature (UHT) Milk market growth?
- Who are the major companies operating in the Ultra-High Temperature (UHT) Milk market?
- What segments are covered by the Ultra-High Temperature (UHT) Milk market?
- How can I get free sample Ultra-High Temperature (UHT) Milk market report / company profile?
Buy a copy of the report directly with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/ultra-high-temperature-milk-market
Fresh milk that has been processed at a very high temperature, pasteurized in a short time and packaged in pre-sterilized containers without the addition of preservative is called UHT milk. The advantage of UHT milk is that it has a long shelf life of 6-9 months which is also its USP. In addition, it can be stored at room temperature until the pouch is opened without refrigeration. Because UHT milk has a long shelf life, it is becoming more and more popular among apartment dwellers with limited refrigerator space. In addition, household enrichment encourages customers to take an interest in luxury products such as UHT milk.
The demand for UHT milk is primarily for the younger population and for commercial purposes. Because UHT milk has a longer shelf life and requires less refrigeration, it is becoming increasingly popular among students living in dormitories. Because UHT milk can be stored at room temperature, most small restaurants and chain restaurants in poor countries use it instead of investing in refrigeration. It is a great product for various African and Asian countries where energy is a major problem and a lack of refrigeration systems causes the daily milk to deteriorate. The product has a higher cost than regular pasteurized milk, which increases the company’s sales.
Inquire About This Report Before Purchase @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/ultra-high-temperature-milk-market
(You can request a report quote OR available discount offers from our sales team prior to purchase.)
Global UHT Milk Market: Growth Factors
The market is expected to grow the most in emerging countries, where a shortage of cold storage capacity has persisted over time. An increasing number of athletes, weightlifters and bodybuilders around the world regularly consume milk and sometimes even need to carry it, in addition to the higher birth rate in emerging countries. The global UHT milk industry has a significant untapped opportunity here, which is expected to increase the demand for UHT milk in personal storage packaging.
One of the main factors driving the UHT milk market is the poor maintenance of the cold chain in developing countries. Because this meal is prepared at a high temperature, it can be stored at room temperature without the risk of bacterial growth. As a result, UHT milk does not require clod chain maintenance. This fundamental characteristic drives a large population of people in hostels and other areas without refrigeration to switch to UHT milk.
Request a personalized copy of the report @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/ultra-high-temperature-milk-market
(We customize your report to suit your research needs. Ask our sales team for report customization.)
Ultra High Temperature (UHT) Milk Market: Regional Analysis
- Europe Expected to Dominate Global UHT Milk Market Growth
Due to the significant growth of the dairy market in countries like Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands, the demand for UHT milk is high in this region. In addition, per capita consumption of dairy products has increased significantly over the past five years, due to the ease with which UHT milk can be produced and distributed compared to other conventional products. A similar trend was observed among Danish consumers with regard to the regular consumption of pasteurized products such as UHT milk.
Browse the full report “Ultra high temperature (UHT) milk market, by fat content (whole, semi-skimmed, skimmed), by product type (flavored, unflavored), by distribution channel (hypermarkets / supermarkets, specialty retailers, convenience stores , Others) by Region: Global and Regional Industry Outlook, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2026 Â» at https://www.fnfresearch.com/ultra-high-temperature-milk-market
The global UHT milk market is segmented as follows:
By product type:
â¢ Without taste
By fat content:
By distribution channel:
â¢ Hypermarkets / Supermarkets
â¢ Specialized retailers
â¢ Convenience stores
Highlights of this report:
- Statistically validated analysis of historical, current and projected industry trends with information and authenticated data on market sizes in terms of value and volume, where applicable
- Detailed list of top buyers and end users (consumers) analyzed by regions and applications
- Overview of the main marketing strategies and the main sales channels adopted in the market
- Market attractiveness analysis and analysis of key investment opportunities in the market in the future
- Direct and indirect factors that have had an impact on the industry as well as the projected justifications that are expected to affect the industry in the future
- Historical and projected market shares of companies / suppliers / OEMs / suppliers, competitive landscape and player positioning data
For media inquiries, send mail to: [email protected]
About Facts & Factors (FnF Research):
Facts and Factors is a leading market research organization providing industry expertise and scrupulous advisory services to clients for their business development. Facts and Factors reports and services are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups and companies around the world to measure and understand changing international and regional business contexts.
The conviction of our clients / clients on our solutions and services has driven us to always offer the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them make appropriate decisions and guide them in their business expansion strategies.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Facts and Factors
United States: + 1-347-989-3985
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.fnfresearch.com