Join the Daytrip team as a customer support specialist and develop your professional skills, while helping us become a globally recognized travel brand!
Our young team of customer-focused travel and tech enthusiasts are on a mission to create a new approach to travel and become a household name for travel needs by creating lasting memories for travelers all over the world!
What the job involves:
– answer customer questions by e-mail and online chat, check the accuracy of reservations
– actively manage last minute bookings and communicate with partner drivers
– solve urgent problems by phone, redirect customers to the appropriate channels
– flexible and rotating schedule (we operate on a 24 hour schedule)
What we are looking for:
– complete command of English (C1 – C2)
– optimistic people who want to develop professionally, with an integrated attitude of ability to do
– people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of attention to detail
– effective communication with customers and drivers mainly in writing and by phone
– people who work effectively within a highly motivated international team, and individually
– ability to navigate through multiple systems (Slack, ticketing and reservation software, etc.)
– experience in hospitality, tourism or logistics appreciated, but not required
What you can expect from us:
– learn from a team of highly motivated professionals
– possibility to incorporate own ideas and take on different roles outside of operations
– interact with travelers and drivers around the world (we operate in over 70 countries)
– opportunity to participate in a unique project that changes the world of travel
– informal office environment, a short walk from IP Pavlova
– summer barbecues in our garden
Daytrip Customer Specialists have evolved into positions in insurance, marketing, sales, content writing, information technology and senior operations.
So if this is your first job, or if you are a seasoned client specialist looking to grow into a more important role, we want to hear from you!
Benefits of the position
Discount on company products or services